1. Preheat oven to 400 deg.
2. Cut the squash in half length wise.
3. Remove seeds and pulp (as you would with a pumpkin).
4. Fill baking pan with water (about 1/2 inch high)
5. Place spaghetti squash halves face down in baking pan
6. Bake for 30-40 min.
7. Turn spaghetti squash halves face up; let stand for 10 min.
At this point, you should be able to remove the inner contents with a fork. The contents should come out in strands, similar to spaghetti.
Use cooked spaghetti squash as you would with regular spaghetti. Now you can have spaghetti with a healthy marinara/meat sauce. Personally, I like to have it with eggs, ground turkey or chicken breast, and veggies. Experiment, find what you like, and enjoy the food!
"I don't live to eat...I eat to live!"